At PRIME, we can be most effective and protect your time by honoring the following cancelation guidelines:
- We expect you to provide a 24-hour notice when canceling an appointment, unless in the case of a confirmed emergency. If no emergency is confirmed, you are expected to reschedule the cancelled session within the next 24 hours.
- If you cancel in LESS than 24 hours to the scheduled time, you will be charged the full price of the training session.
- If a trainer cancels in LESS than 24 hours to the scheduled time, they will issue you a FREE session of equal value. You are expected to redeem the FREE session within 14 days of cancelling the previous one or a forfeiture of that session will occur.
- If a trainer cancels a session with MORE than 24-hour notice, you will not receive a FREE session, but the cancelled session will be rescheduled by the trainer within 7 days to ensure consistency and progress in your program.
- If you cancel a total of 3 sessions without a confirmed emergency, all of your remaining sessions will be postponed for 30 days. Once 30 days has passed, you be allowed to continue your sessions.